Mission Neighborhood Centers
San Francisco, CA
It is an exciting time to join Mission Neighborhood Centers, Inc. (MNC)!
MNC is seeking a full-time the Education Program Assistant who will primarily be responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration of the Education Program operation functions. Will be responsible for the development and tracking of the information within the designated service area. This position will assist the assigned Education Program Managers in inputting data, generating accurate timely program reports and tracking of comprehensive services. In addition, be responsible for supporting the designated manager in the overall implementation of program services.
- Performs general clerical duties such as filing, word processing, and copying, assembling and disseminating materials.
- Assists the Education Program Managers in developing systems to compile, enter and maintain data to generate reports for projects and tracking purposes.
- Answer phone calls, takes messages and assist callers.
- Responsible for maintaining office equipment, computers, printers and complete purchase orders and purchase requisitions for the ordering process for program and classroom supplies.
- Responsible for the Substitute scheduling of all sites.
- With the input of the Education Team write agendas and take minutes for primary team meetings as assigned.
- Prepare, assemble and distribute materials for trainings and special projects, i.e. Pre Service and In Service trainings.
- Responsible for purchasing items for trainings, meetings and/or other special projects, as needed.
- Track inventory and coordinate purchases for the centers, including food service supplies, office supplies, program supplies, diapers & wipes, janitorial supplies and health supplies.
- Maintain Centers’ petty cash fund and completes monthly reconciliation reports.
- Review monthly California Department of Education (CDE) 801(A) paperwork.
- Quarterly DRDP report dissemination, download from CCR Analytics, email individual sites their reports and print hard copies as necessary.
- Responsible for signing up teaching staff for all mandatory trainings.
- Assist with scheduling buses for field trips.
- Assist with the production of the yearly Master Calendar and Parent Handbook.
- PALS data entry.
- Yearly ordering of staff t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, etc.
- Collect and deliver related credentialing documents from staff to the HR Department.
- Handle delivery mail and packages received, sort, and distribute to appropriate sites, as needed.
Education: High School Diploma is required. Preferred Associate Degree in Administration; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Administration.
Experience: Minimum of 2+ years professional administrative role; non-profit experience a plus.
- Current CA Driver License, current auto insurance and a clean driving record.
- Current Physical Health Screening (every 2 years thereafter)
- Fingerprinting Clearance (DOJ)
- Current Immunizations (TB, Influenza, MMR, Pertussis) (every 2 years thereafter)
- Clearance of Child Abuse Index
- Current CPR & First Aid Certificate (every 2 years thereafter)
Language(s): English, Spanish preferred
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter with Education Program Assistant in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please do not contact us by phone. Please visit our web site for additional information on our Company web-site at: www.mncsf.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.