It is an exciting time to join Mission Neighborhood Centers, Inc. (MNC)!
Under the supervision of the Family and Community Partnership Manager, the Data Associate is responsible to support the Head Start & Early Head Start Management team in the creation of systems and practices that result in reporting and data analysis, driving continuous improvement, strategic planning, and impactful programming. Including ensuring the accuracy of data reporting and analyzing information.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Anticipates, identifies, and resolves complex obstacles to success of overall program as well as specific projects.
- Continually works to solicit feedback, identify opportunities, & pilot strategies to improve data collection, management & reporting in all Head Start School Wide Model program service areas.
- Ability to quickly and clearly synthesize information to make decisions using data.
- Supports all Head Start School Wide Model program service areas to develop and improve data collection, analysis & reporting.
- As directed, interacts with multiple internal & external offices to support and facilitate information/data sharing relevant to Head Start/Early Head Start Operations centralized data system(s).
- As assigned responsible for entering, correcting, collecting, tracking, reporting and analyzing information about children, families and staff.
- As assigned, prepares & presents timely data reports upon request in alignment with & support of federal Head Start/Early Head Start compliance, program planning & assessment.
- Verifies and processes meal counts on a weekly basis, including working with management staff to address issues that may arise.
- Verifies class attendance records with 100% accuracy and timeliness, including verifying data matches in COCOA. In addition works with site staff and identified management staff to ensure required documentation is collected and verified.
- Review and enters with 100% accuracy contract consent forms, screenings, assessments, or other related reports.
As needed, assists in managing the analysis and presentation of data and progress of data-driven initiatives for senior management team and external audiences; and in support of the Data Specialist communicates progress to key stakeholder groups and incorporates their input.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Require an Associate Degree or higher in a related Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or a related degree.
Experience: Required 2+ years’ experience with data analysis and knowledgeable of data integration methodologies preferred.
- Current Physical Health Screening (every 2 years thereafter)
- Fingerprinting Clearance (DOJ)
- Current Immunizations (TB, Influenza, MMR, Pertussis) (must be kept current)
- Clearance Child Abuse Index
- Current CPR & First Aid Certificate (every 2 years thereafter)
- Valid State of California Driver’s License (current auto insurance and a clean driving record.)
- Must attend trainings that are required by funders (might be an evening or weekends)
Language(s): English, Spanish preferred
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter with Data Associate in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact us by phone. Please visit our web site for additional information on our Company web-site at: www.mncsf.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.