Mission Neighborhood Centers
San Francisco, CA
It is an exciting time to join Mission Neighborhood Centers, Inc. (MNC)!
MNC is seeking a full-time Site Coordinator who is responsible for program development and day-to-day operation of the Precita Center and its programs. Under the direct supervision of the Youth Services Manager, the Site Coordinator will oversee and manage the Precita team in the design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of programs in alignment with program logic models, contract requirements, and agency mission and vision.
- Provide leadership to a team of staff in maintaining and implementing an overall vision for the Precita Center congruent with the mission and vision of MNC and its youth and family services component.
- On an annual basis, assess, identify, and prepare recommendations for Precita Center service enhancement and expansion as needed based on community needs and performance evaluation findings.
- Responsible for leading a team of staff in the development of quality culturally relevant program designs for Precita Center.
- Develop and monitor annual operating work plans and logic models for all Precita programs with clear benchmarks and objectives.
- Oversee that Precita programs are consistently meeting their stated goals and objectives, including quality standards required by the agency and funding sources.
- Develop evaluation plan for all Precita programs to measure impact and ensure compliance with agency and funder evaluation requirements of the program. Directly perform programmatic assessments that includes but are not limited to program observations, focus groups, and data analysis. Lead Precita staff through program planning and improvement plans based on evaluation data related to service delivery and client outcomes.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Precita Center including all aspects of the day-to-day operations.
- Submit requests for materials, supplies and equipment for the center to the Youth Services Program Assistant.
- Act as liaison with the Youth Services Program Assistant to identify and address facility issues and needs.
- Supporting other Youth Service Programs as needed.
- Prepare and submit a preliminary annual Precita operating budget to the Youth Services Manager for review, revisions if necessary, and approval.
- Prepare and monitor spending plans per Precita contract and submit all necessary invoices related to the program for the Youth Services Manager review and approval.
- Actively participate and support in fund development and grant writing requirements for the program at the direction of the Youth Services Manager. Plans and leads fundraising efforts for Precita programs.
Staff Development and Supervision
- In coordination with HR and the YSM, the Site Coordinator actively participates in the recruitment, selection, orientation, supervision, professional development, and disciplinary actions of Precita staff.
- Develop and update Precita job descriptions as needed.
- Supervise, evaluate and provide leadership development to staff.
- Facilitate weekly Precita staff meetings and individual supervision meetings with direct reports.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations for direct reports and monitor performance evaluation process for the Precita Center.
- Develop and monitor staff development plans for direct reports.
- Identify Precita staff training needs and other professional development opportunities for Precita Center in coordination with the Youth Services Program Assistant.
- Responsible for attending regular supervision meetings with the Youth Services Manager and youth services department and agency management meetings.
- Responsible for overseeing the timely and accurate submission of all Precita program monthly reports prepared by staff to funding sources. Review reports submitted by staff, provide feedback, and forward to the Youth Services Manager and Executive Director for final review and approval.
- Monitor record keeping system for participant and program data both through online contract management system and hard copy files.
- Prepare Precita program specific reports as needed for agency leadership, including Board of Directors.
Public Relations and Community Building
- Attend monthly and/or quarterly meetings held by Precita Center funding sources.
- Act as liaison with school, community, public agencies and parents/guardians on behalf of MNC Precita programs. Represent MNC at relevant community meetings, commission meetings, conferences, events.
- Maintain active participation and also delegate appropriate staff to represent MNC and engage in relevant community initiatives and collaborative efforts such as Mission Peace Collaborative, Juvenile Justice Providers Association, Road Map to Peace Service Network, and National Families and Fatherhood Coalition.
- Establish strategic partnerships and also assign appropriate staff to develop partnerships with various stakeholders and collaborative partners to coordinate and leverage service delivery and service connections.
- Collaborate with other MNC services and outside community services for referral process and service coordination.
- Participate in the production of MNC sponsored community and cultural events.
- Implement communication plan for Precita programs to raise awareness and engage youth and families in services offered and promote support from potential partners.
Education: BA Degree with an emphasis in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field; or AS in a related field with at least 3 years of Coordinating Experience and working toward a BA; or 6 years of Coordinating and Direct Service Experience.
Experience: Required 4+ years’ coordinating and work experience with youth ages 9-17 and must have experience and knowledge of trauma informed, restorative and harm reduction practices.
- Current CA Driver’s License, current auto insurance and a clean driving record.
- Current CPR & First Aid Certificate (every 2 years thereafter)
- Current Immunizations (TB) (every 2 years thereafter)
- Clearance Child Abuse Index
Language(s): Fluent in English/Spanish
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter with Site Coordinator in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please do not contact us by phone. Please visit our web site for additional information on our Company web-site at: www.mncsf.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.