It is an exciting time to join Mission Neighborhood Centers, Inc. (MNC)!
Under the supervision of the Office Manager, MNC is seeking an Office Assistant to be primarily responsible for providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Office Assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, as well as additional clerical duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer phones and route calls to appropriate phone lines and centers.
• Greet and route visitors.
• Separate and distribute incoming mail.
• Ensure supplies in break room and storage closet are well stocked.
• Handle delivery packages received, sort, and distribute where necessary.
• Make copies and meeting packets as necessary.
• Assist in the maintenance of organizational files.
• Assist in planning of special events.
• Coordinates the scheduling of meeting rooms.
• Assists in the management and coordination of auditorium rentals.
• Maintains a current list of vehicles and maintains pertinent vehicle documentation for the organization.
• Handles special administrative projects as well as overflow work from other assistants.
• Run errands using agency vehicles as requested.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Always represent the Company in a professional manner.
• Maintain personal safety, use personal protection equipment (PPE) and follow Company policies.
• Report all and any safety issues, accidents or injuries to your manager as a matter of priority.
Effective Team Member
• Ability to interact positively with team members.
• Ability to facilitate positive change.
• Partner with supervisor when necessary to address department issues or concerns.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: High School Degree Required. Associate Degree in Administration, preferred or equivalent office administrative experience.
Experience: Minimum of 2+ years office administrative role; non-profit experience a plus.
• Current CA Driver’s License, current auto insurance and a clean driving record.
• Fingerprinting Clearance (DOJ)
Language(s): Bilingual, bi-literate; English/Spanish
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter with Office Assistant in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please do not contact us by phone. Please visit our web site for additional information on our Company web-site at: www.mncsf.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.