Mission Neighborhood Centers
San Francisco, CA
It is an exciting time to join Mission Neighborhood Centers, Inc. (MNC)!
MNC is seeking full-time Youth Services Administrator, is responsible for assisting with contract compliance including coordination of evaluation plan and program reporting. The position also coordinates and implements the volunteer program, facility management, inventory control, purchasing & invoicing, professional development calendar, IT needs, emergency preparedness, maintenance & scheduling of vehicles, and communication & marketing efforts (social media accounts, website content, community newsletter, etc.).
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist Youth Services Manager with monitoring of annual operating work plans and logic models for all Youth Services programs with clear benchmarks and objectives.
- Support with department efforts toward meeting goals and objectives, including quality standards required by the agency and funding sources.
- Monitors monthly program reporting process to funding sources to include regular data review and cleaning.
- Implement evaluation plan for all Youth Services programs to measure impact and ensure compliance with agency and funder evaluation requirements of the program. Support program planning and improvement plans based on evaluation data related to service delivery and client outcomes.
- Coordinates and implements the volunteer program including recruitment, screening, placement, and documentation requirements.
- Responsible for procurement of materials, supplies, and equipment for the Youth Services programs and sites.
- Prepares and reviews check requests and invoicing for Youth Services expenses in alignment with MNC and funder fiscal guidelines.
- Manages and maintains inventory control process for all furniture and equipment for the Youth Services programs and sites.
- Identifies and addresses facility issues and needs for Youth Service sites in coordination with the MNC Facility Specialist.
- Identifies and addresses IT issues and needs for Youth Service sites in coordination with MNC IT Contractor Service Providers.
- Manages and monitors all emergency preparedness protocols and procedures such as policy development, emergency supplies, fire and earthquake drills, fire extinguisher inspections, etc.
- Manages and monitors fleet of Youth Services Department vehicles (includes but is not limited to maintenance, registration, authorized driver list, scheduling, parking, and citation issues as needed).
- Coordinates and manages professional development calendar for Youth Services Department under the direction of the Youth Services Manager and HR.
- Coordinates communication & marketing efforts for the Youth Services Department (social media accounts, website content, community newsletter, etc.) in partnership with MNC administration department to raise awareness and engage youth and families in services offered and promote support from potential partners.
- Actively participates and supports in fund development and grant writing requirements for the program at the direction of the Youth Services Manager.
- Participate in the production of MNC sponsored community and cultural events.
- Supporting other Youth Service Programs as needed.
Education: AS Degree with an emphasis in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Business Administration or related field; Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
Experience: Required 2+ years’ work experience with youth ages 9-17 and must have experience and knowledge of trauma informed, restorative and harm reduction practices and experience in similar role supporting management.
- Current CA Driver’s License, current auto insurance and a clean driving record.
- Current CPR & First Aid Certificate (every 2 years thereafter)
- Current Immunizations (TB) (every 2 years thereafter)
- Clearance Child Abuse Index
Language(s): Fluent in English/Spanish, preferably
If you are seeking an organization that values, promotes and develops leadership by delivering culturally sensitive, multi-generational, community based services that empower families to build strong, healthy, and vibrant neighborhoods with the vision of a strong, healthier and more vibrant community that respects and celebrates its many rich, cultural traditions, please apply.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter with Youth Services Administrator in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please do not contact us by phone. Please visit our web site for additional information on our Company web-site at: www.mncsf.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.